Plan to implement practices to minimize face-to-face contact between employees and follow the social distancing guidelines set by our state and local health departments.
- Provide masks, shields, and gloves if appropriate and available.
- If social distancing can not be met at checkout counters or reception desks, consider installing a plexiglass barrier.
- Provide visual markers on floors for six-foot distancing, per CDC guidance, and space out desks and workstations where necessary.
- In reception areas, limit the number of seats. Organize seats in such a manner so there is at least 6-feet between seats.
- Provide touch-free solutions if available including:
- No-touch hand sanitizer stations at the entrance to the workplace
- Individual water containers for workers instead of large water coolers
- The WA Department of Labor & Industries can provide confidential, technical, no-fee assistance as you reopen your business. Visit their website for more information.