Establish social distancing in your workplace. Keep in mind that social distancing guidelines are based on a 6-foot separation of individuals, but other measures are also appropriate.
- Minimizing contact among workers, clients, and customers by replacing face-to-face meetings with virtual communications and implementing telework if feasible.
- Limit meetings to no more than 10 individuals, provided appropriate spacing is possible.
- Hold meetings in large spaces where people can spread out at six-foot intervals.
- Allow 30-minute buffers between shifts if possible so that employees don’t come into contact during transition.
- Offer lunch breaks in vehicles instead of shared cafeterias or break rooms. Limit shared food at the worksite.
- Reduce use of shared office supplies/resources.
- Provide education and training materials in an easy to understand format and in the appropriate language and literacy level for all employees