A few helpful notes on dropping off and receiving a reply:
- The return address on the letter must be legible to receive a response. No postage required!
- Child’s name needs to be clearly printed or it will be addressed to “my friend.”
- The volunteer elves try to ensure timely responses from Santa, but return times may vary.
- The original letter to Santa will not be returned, and all contact information is kept confidential.
- Please keep in mind that Santa does not address a child’s gift request.
- Please be patient. Volunteer elves put their free time into making this happen in the spirit of the holidays.
Letters “mailed” by December 12 with a legible return address will receive an answer from Santa by way of the “elves” of Experience Chehalis. We thank Book ‘N’ Brush for purchasing these beautiful mailboxes!